From Larkspur to the Chase Center, ferry departure times vary, depending on the start time of the game or event. See our Warriors Ferry Calendar page or the Concerts & Special Events page for details.
From the Chase Center to Larkspur, the boat will depart promptly 45 minutes after final buzzer (or last encore). Note: The ferry dock in San Francisco is shared with other ferry operators and customers may be required to wait in an uncovered waiting area before boarding.
Travel time is about 60 minutes between Larkspur Ferry Terminal and the Chase Center.
Larkspur Ferry Terminal
The Larkspur Ferry Terminal is located at 101 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd in Larkspur. There is a main terminal parking lot and an overflow lot located on Larkspur Landing Circle.
Customers are always encouraged to use alternate modes of transportation to get to the terminal. Arrive early to allow plenty of time to meet the ferry departure! Walking time from the overflow lot to the terminal is approximately 10-15 minutes.
Parking fees are in effect at the Larkspur Terminal and overflow lots (300 Larkspur Landing Circle, formerly Marin Airporter) weekdays only between 5:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. All spaces (including HOV, disabled, and motorcycle parking) are subject to the fee, and any vehicle parked in the lot during this time is subject to the fee. Visit our Larkspur Ferry Parking page for more information and ways to pay.
HEADS UP! Due to an increase in vehicle and pedestrian traffic on event days, drivers are advised to use EXTREME CAUTION when driving in the terminal and overflow parking lots. Pedestrians are reminded to use crosswalks and to not run in the parking lot or in front of moving vehicles. Drivers are reminded to watch for pedestrians and not drive aggressively, observe the 5 mph speed limit, and observe the pedestrian right-of-way.
Chase Center Ferry Dock
The Chase Center is San Francisco's newest sports and entertainment destination. The ferry dock is located at Pier 48, about a 12-minute (.5-mile) flat walk from the arena. Note: The ferry dock in SF is shared with other ferry operators and customers may be required to wait in an uncovered waiting area before boarding the return ferry.
Due to overnight lane closures on the Golden Gate Bridge and limited parking in and around the Chase Center, North Bay fans are strongly encouraged to ride Golden Gate Ferry's service to/from the arena. Fans choosing to drive to San Francisco should use the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge and San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge to access the Chase Center.
Tailgating in the Larkspur Terminal lot is NOT permitted. Underage drinking in the terminal or on board our ferries is NOT permitted. Golden Gate Ferry reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
The following items are NOT allowed on board Golden Gate Ferry or inside Chase Center:
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any kind including, but not limited to, pepper spray/mace, flares, and fireworks
- Bottles or cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened prior to entry)
- Bags larger than L14” x W6” x H14” in size
- Hard-side bags/coolers
- Outside food/beverage (baby food permitted), alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers, drugs, illegal substances
- Pamphlets, product samples
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs
- Laptop computers without proper credentials 2-way radios
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods, or selfie sticks. No lenses over 3” in length.
- Audio/visual recording devices
- Signs/flags/banners/posters that exceed 8.5” x 11” in size or attached to a pole/stick
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Metal objects (i.e. license plates)
- Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, plastic horns, etc.)
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by arena management