Service Alerts!
District Top Img-1


Permits are required to use property owned and operated by the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District (District). The District’s Master Ordinance includes reference to certain activities occurring on District property for which a permit is required for the use of District property.

This section of our website includes the most recent information for Expressive Activity Permits and Filming & Photography. 


Top of Page