Roadway Construction, Closures & Alerts
- PARTIAL OVERNIGHT LANE CLOSURES: Through 2021, there will be temporary, partial overnight Bridge lane closures on weeknights as part of ongoing construction of the Suicide Deterrent Net. These temporary closures typically begin at 9:00 p.m. every weeknight and continue through 5:00 a.m. (7:00 a.m. on Saturday).
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Through mid-fall 2019, phase two of a NPS/GGNRA traffic pilot program will be in effect to relieve congestion, improve safety and parking, and enhance the visitor experience on Marin Headlands roadways, including Conzelman Road and Bunker Road, and through Baker-Barry Tunnel. For more information, go to the NPS news release page.
Scheduled Events on Sidewalks, Roadway & Surrounding Areas
For events scheduled on the East Sidewalk: The East Sidewalk remains open to other users unless otherwise noted below. For events scheduled on the West Sidewalk: The West Sidewalk may be closed to bicycles during specific events; if this occurs, bicycles may have to use bike shuttles or may be allowed on the East Sidewalk – refer to the information below.
- There are no current events.
- There are no upcoming events.
- There are no past events.